Saturday, September 18, 2010

Because some of you bitched...

Here's a photographical update of sorts!  I took some pictures of my room just to give you an idea of what it looks like! :D

Here's my bed!  As you can see, it's very much Western style.  Mattress is hard as FUCK, but it's pretty comfy.  I LOVE MY PILLOW.  It's one of those ones that's full of stuff, so it conforms to your head and neck.  I'm yet to have neck pain!
This is my desk.  It's very, very messy.  That's how you know it's mine!  Next to it's the shelfy thingy where I keep a lot of clothes and shit.  ISN'T IT EXCITING?!
Next up is my dresser thingy.  I ACTUALLY HUNG UP ALL MY CLOTHES!  MY MOMMY WOULD BE SO PROUD! Let's see how long that lasts...  Sorry it's so blurry...

Finally, these are the pants I am not wearing!
Today my friends and I plan to explore our campus and the area around it.  I'll take plenty of pictures while I'm out.  Camera battery's charging right now! I AM SO EXCITE.

2 comments:

  1. :D A room in JAPAN. SO COOL. But seriously, yay for lack of neck pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALSO LIKE PILLOWS THAT ARE FULL OF STUFF

    ReplyDelete